Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Administrative Stuff


Our sister site, Heavy Balloons, has just wrapped up the last post in the third major series. We started out by posting 433 GB of LZ material. Then, we had nearly 200 posts of various very strange psychedelic music. Most recently, there were 75 GB of SRV concerts. I am glad to have had the opportunity to share this material. If it would be of interest to you, please hop over there and have a look.

At this point, I have no future plans for Heavy Balloons. If there is a huge outcry for more obscure psychedelia, I could probably pull more out of the archives. However, for the moment, I think I'll focus my efforts here.

We will continue with Yes. Once that's complete, we'll reprise all of the Harvested and Free Range Pigs audio releases. I just got a new pile of Kate Bush recordings. Those will be coming soon as well.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kate Bush? It sounds wonderful, but the live stuff is just that one year, right? Maybe there'll be some fill-in gigs/dates for me. Than you so much for all of this coolness!

Tony

Anonymous said...

This Blog keeps my download addiction in check. heavy Balloons is great...

Anonymous said...

Before you finish Yes, have you got any ROIO that cover the pre-Yes stuff. I used to have one that collected it all together but it got damaged. I know all the Syn stuff has had official re-releases but none of the Mabel Green, Warriors or Hans Anderson has.

Thanks

Dr. Forrester said...

Don't have any pre-Yes material to share. Sorry...

Jason said...

Dr. F

Every Yes soundboard I have downloaded (here or other sites) have been greatly disappointing. Perhaps I have been spoiled by the superb soundboard recordings of Zeppelin's
75 tour.

Anyway, can you recommend any Yes soundboard or excellent audience recordings? My interest would be in the 1971-1974 range....

Thanks, as always.

Dr. Forrester said...

Jason - All I can really say is that I have posted all of the 1971-1974 shows that I own. Please read through the comments section for each & take a risk or two. Hopefully, you'll find one or two that aren't too terrible.

Rev. Dr. Moller. MDMA, THC and BAR. said...

Hi, I found your blog as I was looking for Soft Boys stuff, unfortunately the links are dead. As I do not know your policy regarding re-uploads I hope I am not speaking out of turn here. If you did manage to repost any in the future it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

cassiber said...

Hi!

Looking for Jethro Tull's shows seeded on DIME during 2006-2010. It would be much appreciated if you can post those shows or other JT's stuff here.

Dr. Forrester said...

No Jethro Tull music here. Sorry.