Friday, November 25, 2011

Men Of Leisure Music



web site 1
web site 2

Men Of Leisure Music, like Harvested and Free Range Pigs, is a label that has been around for over a decade now. In doing the research for this post, I found that the web site (mentioned over and over in their information files) no longer exists. However, the two sites listed above do still exist and have some information about their releases. You can see some historical captures of their primary site here.

Once again, it appears that I do not have all of their fine products. Strangely, though, I have many of their materials that do not appear on the catalogs at the above web sites. That's a little weird. I will share all that I own. As before, if you have some that I do not, I would really encourage you to leave a comment...

No comments: