Monday, April 11, 2011

Hotfile gibberish

It appears that Hotfile is back on track. Uploading has resumed. I spent some large amount of time last night going through the archives. I discovered a number of things that people have recently requested. So, they're Coming Soon.

As a general rule, I don't entertain re-post requests. This is because I like to post new things rather than re-post things for a single person.

For those who like to keep track of these things, I have recently returned Wizard Jim's materials. He's promising even more Floyd / Waters / Other Weirdness in a few weeks' time.

4 comments:

mahavishnu floyd said...

I just made a repost request a few minutes ago, before I read this. I usually try to limit requests to particularly worthwhile items, ones that are especially important to preserve for posterity and ones that should be in everyone's collection.

To save you the need to repost a really great one from 1977, I stumbled on the still active links for the highly rated Ayanami version of June 27th called 'The Perfect Day'

http://just-add-cones.blogspot.com/2009/10/pf-1977-06-27-perfect-day.html

Anonymous said...

pink floyd is always most cool

thank you a million times over

a smithee said...

I gotta tell you that your work is deeply appreciated.
I've been enjoying your blog for a couple of years now.
Glitches will happen with file hosts,but I'm glad you're not using Randidshare anymore.

Keep the blog growing..The most awesome blog in the web universe!

Regards,happiness and prosperity..Cheers.

-Alan

Anonymous said...

As I said before many times: Thanks Dr. for all the Floyd/Waters/Gilmour
Regards
Thomas