Sunday, May 22, 2011

PF - Complete Earls Court

Back in 1994, the Floyd played 15 dates between 10-12 and 10-29. The recordings were gathered up by the nice guy over at #ROIO Records & briefly circulated as a set. The relative rarity of these recordings today can be attributed to any number of different factors. I approached #ROIO Records & it seems that even they have not retained a copy of the complete set.

Working with a series of different collectors, I was able to put all of the pieces together. I hope that you nice folks take advantage of this opportunity, which I believe to be the first place that the whole set has been available in quite a few years.

This is the cover art.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Let me be the first one to thank you!!!

A real great share.

Thanks for your generosity and your kindness to let us take part.

Cheers from Germany

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, we will certainly take the opportunity and be very appreciative too!
Kind regards from London

Beth said...

You better believe we'll appreciate it! I had to hold off downloading for a while because I needed to reformat my external hard drive to work on a Mac, so now that I can add stuff to it again, I'll be snatching up what I've had to wait on.

Anonymous said...

Hello, thanks a lot for these ROIOs.

Is the ROIO for October 20, 1994 an audience recording or is it from the PPV/radio broadcasts? I've been looking for an audience recording of the PULSE concert everywhere and I can't find any.

Anonymous said...

Great!! Thank you very much indeed!
Greetings from Belgum

Anonymous said...

What a true gem. Thank you. Thomas

Drew Freeman, RPh said...

Thanks for all your posts. I watch everyday.

The 20th sounds like an FM or SB. It's really good. I'm sure an aud is out there somewhere. By this time every show was recorded by someone.

Innocent Bystander said...

The hamster the powers my computer by running on a wheel would like a word with you. Something about all the overtime needed to download this series of concerts.

I'd suggest ignoring his complaints because once he hears the complete set of musical gems that he downloaded he should keep quiet. So thanks for all of these (& of course all the other ones). Solving my internal labor issues is a small price to pay for the set.