You may have noticed that some of the more recent links are not working properly. I have no idea what that is about, honestly. Here are some strange things-
1) When using the official H*tfile download program, sometimes the links work, sometimes not.
2) Sometimes, you can copy & paste the link into a new browser tab & it works... and at the same time, if you just click on the link from the blog, it doesn't work.
3) I've just gone over the 2.0 TB mark - may be related? May be a coincidence?
4) Nobody has complained about anything. No emails or comments of any kind.
5) Sometimes, when I go to the H*tfile web page, it shows me all of my files. Sometimes, it doesn't.
Not having any idea of what the problems are, I am going to switch to a different band. This is a band who are - absolutely - among the very coolest and strangest people I have ever known. I will write a great deal about them in the next few posts. For now, however, what is important is that they actually actively encourage people to record their shows. I have known their business manager for nearly 20 years now. They have no official connection to any record label so far as I know. All of this means that if there are any problems sharing their concerts, it will be due to the nice folks at H*tfile having issues rather than any possible regulatory agency having problems. Call it an experiment.