Monday, September 19, 2011

Administrative Stuff


My household has moved into yet another location - this one, we hope, will be permanent for many years. I have struggled to continue this blog in a reasonable and logical fashion during this turbulent time. However, to do that, I have essentially stopped contributing to Heavy Balloons. However, my archives are coming (slowly) back into shape. Therefore, I will start contributing there again - probably tomorrow. We will have some additional numbered posts. Then, dozens of concerts by Stevie Ray Vaughan. Then, dozens of concerts by Yes. If you are a fan, please drop by.

7 comments:

kike said...

Dear Dr.

take your time and don't give up with your blogs.

SRV is always welcome to my ears.

Thank you so much for all!
You rock! Don't forget that. Best, Kike.

Anonymous said...

Amazing blog!

belexes said...

Thank you for all. All the best for you in your new location.

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for sharing all of the great music. I can't wait to see the start of your SRV posts!

Anonymous said...

What in the name of "BOB" is that in the box? It looks like a jaguarundi! Thank you so much for everything you post. That Syd Barrett celebration (a little ways up) is something I've just been hoping for since it happened! Have got to hear Robyn doing "Terrapin"...

Tony

Dr. Forrester said...

Would that be Bob Dobbs? Prophet of the SubGenius?

The cute guy in the box would be Chester, one of the three boys that have been attacking all of my packing materials.

Anonymous said...

Of course! There is only one "BOB" Dobbs. I just remembered I have quite a few early Subgenius Media Barrage cassettes, but I think this stuff is still for sale at the site. For those who've never heard this stuff, very stream-of-consciousness satire, sort of like Firesign Theatre, but with no plot whatsoever...

Tony