Thursday, September 11, 2008

Future Posts - FYI

I recently found a large number of Gilmour concerts & have begun to post them. There are many more in the works. Also, I have posted a Kate Bush item or two in the past, rather casually, not thinking much about them. Even though it's been months, people keep writing very nice helpful comments and keep downloading the files. Many, many more people have downloaded Kate-related audio than the typical Floyd post. I am wondering whether or not there is simply a lot more Floyd out there to be had or pitifully little KB or both.

I'm planning to throw caution to the wind and post a Kate Bush DVD project that I created some time ago. If it is well received, I'll increase the ratio of Kate:Floyd substantially in future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

First : thanks for this blog !

Pink Floyd' post are very interresting, of course.
But Kate's DVD is a very nice idea, and it's welcome !

ruby101 said...

Thanks for all the great Floyd and family stuff. Wow all those videos. I love Kate's stuff though and am looking forward to the dvd compilation.
cheers, R

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Dr F for allowing me access to your Kate Bush Collection. It has been a while and I had forgotten just how good she is. It is fun again to fill in some of the gaps in my collection…

GSD said...

You, sir, deserve a humanitarian award for all the diligence you've invested in sharing these things w/ Kate's diehard fans.

I put this moment here!

Thank you so very much!