Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Some Live Pink Floyd Recordings

When I got the DATs of the Pink Floyd reels (detailed below - scroll down a bit), the same nice guy gave me a few boxes of CDs. Most of these were non-Floyd or Harvested material or other things that weren't really "essential". But, several were very interesting. I ripped them to .wav and converted to .shn. I wrote down whatever source information was present on the CDs. I can't promise that it's true or provide information where there wasn't anything recorded.... But, I would like to share the music with you nice folks. It's brought hours of joy to me & hope that you will enjoy it as well.

As always, if you have additional information or corrections or whatever, you would be very welcome to leave a comment or send an email.

One last thing... I happen to really like the bootleg art that circulates, so I have tried to include art with each of these guys. But, technically, it should be understood that although they are from the same date, the art doesn't "go" with the recordings. Just for the obsessives out there.

No comments: