Thursday, July 3, 2008

2007-05-10 - Barbican - Madcap's Last Laugh



I have two different audio recordings of this show. One is by Luigi & The Boys, with whom I was honored to spend an afternoon one fine day. The art (above) is meant for their version of the show. I carelessly left it out of the archive, so you'll want to grab it from above.

The other version of the show is anonymous, I guess. There is no name in the information file. It was the first version to hit the torrents.

Both versions are quite good & well worth a listen. The concert was my all-time favorite. I could gush on and on for ages about what an amazing time it all was.

If you are aware of any other versions of this show, please do not hesitate to leave a comment!

Here are some links...

Luigi - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

The Other Guy - 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Exelent perfomance and sound.. thanks....!!!!