Thursday, July 3, 2008

2007-05-10 Barbican - The Videos






One of the highlights of my adult life was attending the Madcap's Last Laugh concert in May 2007. I was able to film several small chunks of the event. A person seated next to me also filmed various pieces. I found two additional short films from the event (shot from the balcony) on YouTube. All of the films have been properly synced to the audio recordings I shared in the previous post.

I put together this DVD project to showcase the different films. Each song is indexed, so you can skip ahead to the start of the next tune if you desire to do so.

I hope that this project will convey some sense of the magic that was in the air that night. It was *wonderful*!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

muchas gracias por todo el material!!

Tomi said...

well done!