Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lost Links

Just a word about Lost Links. The fact is that not all links posted in this blog (or any other) are still active. There are two possible reasons for this -

1) Nobody downloaded that file for 90 days
2) Trolls ate'em.

I do not keep all of these hundreds of .rar files around. That would be an insane wate of storage space. So, to re-upload dead files, I would actually have to recreate the files first. The whole process, especially if for a DVD, takes about a day.

The choice really is to either -

1) spend my time recreating / reuploading files that went for more than 90 days without a download - essentially just helping one poor soul. Or -

2) spend my time uploading something new for the first time.... which (hopefully) will be of interest to many people.

Therefore - No reuploads. Sorry.

I am going to take a bit of a break for a few days - about a week. I have one more post to make before then, though. I have 20+ GB of PF DVD projects uploading for my return. You'll love'em.

3 comments:

Rock 'n' Roll Steve said...

what needs to be re-upped? if i have it i'll reload it for you.

Anonymous said...

I understand the point of view from Dr.

What you suggest Steve is really nice. Could you please re upload the DVD of Knebworth?

http://just-add-cones.blogspot.com/2008/10/knebworth-90.html

Thanks in advance,

Anonymous said...

As Steve above mentioned that he might re-up something, here one wish. I found this site just about 3 months ago, and so I unfortunately missed some earlier uploads. Especially I'm missing the Final Cut material: http://just-add-cones.blogspot.com/2008/09/breathe-dvd-008-final-cut-video.html

I listened album a lot in 80's, but most videos are unfamiliar to me. And according to comments, I'm not the only one who would be intrested about this...