Monday, February 23, 2009

1981-06-14 Pink Floyd - WWRM027 (AUD VG)

A WALLweeds production 2004

Earls Court Exibition Hall
Earls Court, London, England
14th June 1981
---------------------------------------------------------------------
WALLweed WWRM027

Lineage: CDR (GEN??) > Amadeus II > WAV > xACT > FLAC

This one arrived as 6 tracks over two disks, with one track repeated.

First job was to get it all split correctly.

Normalised 50%

Added an MDA Combo Radio effect which in this instance cut the hiss without
doing anything distructive to the top end.

Normalised again by 80%

Ampliflied the sound level by 40%

Tisuk stereo effect for that big concert sound, some like it, some do not, If you do not then just pass it by :)

Then all the normal little running repairs where done, the MC on CD two fades out, I could nothing with this I am afraid, there is also a cut in this, also something I could do nothing about, well I could and I did, but I feel it was best left as is.

Enjoy the show.

More info: http://www.pf-db.com/index.php?concert_id=899&bootleg_id=2664

1 2 3 4 5

No comments: