Monday, June 23, 2008

Great Gig In Boblingen (MOB Remaster)

This particular edition of the famous 15-Nov-1972 concert was prepared by MOB of Harvested fame. There is no artwork specifically for this edition, as it is not officially part of the Harvested catalog.

"Did this one for my own pleasure. My source was the "Rev.AK", and I think this is basically a speed corrected version, with restoration for some abrupt tracks transitions. I have no objection if it circulates." - MOB

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dr. Forrester,

Are you aware that this is missing One Of These Days and Set The Controls? Perhaps there is another RAR file that need to be provided? Maybe thats why The final track, Echoes, is failing verification? Thanks.

Dr. Forrester said...

Thanks for this comment. I'll investigate & get back to you ASAP.

Anonymous said...

I can confirm that the RARs pass verification yet still produce the error described by Anon above. Moreover the included md5 lists the two missing tracks OotD and StCftHotS and the "bonus" DSotM material included on the original GGiB

What was the result of your investigation?

Dr. Forrester said...

I do remember looking into this. Can't remember what I found. Disappointing, I know.

My life is fairly busy just now, but I'll try to remember to look into this again.

Anonymous said...

Hello Dr. Forrester,

the last parts of this wonderful show are defective/missing.

Is it possible to repost?!?

Thanks a lot!
Olaf (from Germany)