Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PF - Bad Documentaries

As you know, there are a bewildering number of bad documentaries out there. They don't fit neatly into any of the typical catagories. It's not at all easy to find decent information or cover art. I have tried to include them in the mix along with other more traditional things. I think they're rather fun sometimes. But, I feel your frustration when it comes to organising them. Hoping to help, I have assembled all of the cover art that I have located over the past few years. In addition, I have included a .txt file that will point you in the right direction for further information.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I appreciate all your efforts on these "bad documentaries". While there may be some redundancy, it seems like most have something of interest that is worth watching. And a lot are simply excellent.

cheers to you, sir