Friday, August 15, 2008

David Gilmour - Tour 2006 - Matrix compilation

This is a matrix of 14 different recordings of Mr. Gilmour's 2006 tour. Loads of bonus songs (my favorite)

Set 1:
01 Castellorizon
02 This Heaven
03 Smile
04 Red Sky at Night
05 Take a Breath
06 Then I Close My Eyes
07 On An Island
08 The Blue
09 A Pocketful of Stones
10 Where We Start

Set 2:
11 Shine on You Crazy Diamond
12 Wots...Uh The Deal
13 Dominoes
14 Fat Old Sun
15 Wearing the Inside Out
16 Coming Back To Life
17 Breathe >Time >Breathe (Reprise)>Great Gig In The Sky
18 High Hopes
19 Echoes
20 Wish You Were Here
21 Find the Cost of Freedom
22 Comfortably Numb

Bonus Tracks:
23 Wots...Uh The Deal
24 Wearing the Inside Out
25 Breathe >Time >Breathe (Reprise)
26 Dominoes
27 Echoes

1 2 3 4 5 6

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great compilation

Have you heard if he's going to release a cd of royal albert hall concert? I have the dvd and love it, particularly the bonuses like wots uh the deal and the echoes acoustic easter egg...If I knew how, I would burn it myself, but alas there's only so much time.

Thanks!

Dr. Forrester said...

If they release the Royal Albert Hall on CD, I'll buy it. But, it only takes a few minutes to rip the audio from a DVD. Takes longer to divide into tracks than to rip the audio in the first place.