Monday, November 29, 2010

Don't Panic


There's no need to panic. There are hundreds & hundreds of shows sitting here, just waiting for their opportunity to be shared. The limiting factors are mainly fairly predictable. But, there is one that I should, perhaps, share. I decided to learn a bit from a fellow named Wowbagger The Infinitely Prolonged. He was an immortal who decided to insult every being in the universe - in alphabetical order. I'm not so callous as to wish to insult everyone - especially after he's already done so - but I thought it might be nice to upload the shows in chronological order. This involves actually renaming every folder one at a time... which has taken rather longer than I'd anticipated. No wonder Wowbagger used it to fill infinity.

Go make yourself a cup of really hot tea & stay tuned. Loads of shows will be coming soon!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take what's coming to me - Insults that is! THX!!!

Appick said...

Thanks, sounds great - as usual!

Kwai Chang said...

Here comes Santa Cone, here comes Santa Cone! Kindness begets kindness. Thanks for the gesture. Music saves lives...what a great gift!

Appick said...

There is actually need to panic. Don't have much time or disc space (just 2 TO). Are you sure that you cone do it?

Anonymous said...

I'm anticipating your return..Your blog is gold...GOLD I tell ya.

Sadly most of the shows have since departed but I think I speak for many a person when I say I look forward to their ressurection.

Keep up the great work!

Alan