Friday, May 2, 2008

Conversation Series




The original Conversation Series CD came out more than 20 years ago. It was a limited pressing & absolutely impossible to lay hands on. It took me many years to find a copy & it's the only one I have seen for sale. B-)

The CD itself is one great long audio track consisting of 2 interviews. The first interview was later reissued as a different CD called "Full Of Secrets". I don't know the source information. They talk about whenther or not they are an underground group, so I am going to guess that it is from before Dark Side. The second interview is generally given as 1970-Sept New York University. The interviewer is clearly very, very stoned.

For your convenience, I have split the two interviews into 2 separate files. Although, if you want to be a complete purist, you'll want to join them again before burning.


No comments: