Monday, March 24, 2008

Pink Floyd - 2006-April-1 French radio

From Brain Damage - "Tomorrow, the French branch of RTL broadcasts a Pink Floyd special on its radio service. Each week, George Lang tells the story of a major artist or band, using interviews with the performers themselves. Tomorrow (April 1st) at 11pm (CET) the two-hour show looks at the Pink Floyd story. You can listen to the live stream of the radio station by going to www.RTL.fr. "

I recorded 3 hours - just in case - and all three hours are full of Floyd and at least one person speaking French. I don't speak French, so am rather hard pressed to describe the content. I do not hear any band interview segments.

This is the original url -

mms://vipmms9.yacast.net/encoderrtl

3 comments:

JAJBlog said...

Hi,

I speak french so I can check if what you have in your 3h record contains interesting stuff or not. So if you can please first UL in mp3 to save bandwidth and then eventually I will let you know what is valuable to keep in reUL in lossless.

dsotm

Dr. Forrester said...

It's only 21.7 MB now. Believe me, you don't want a smaller version.

JAJBlog said...

Okay. Please forget my previous message. I didn't realized that all 3hours where only in one 21.7 mb asf file !!! I've just finished to download it and will check it carefully. many thanks.

dsotm