Monday, March 24, 2008

Gilmour - 2006-March-13 In The Studio

This is a great 1 hour long interview. Apparently, I have it from 2 different sources. To be honest, I don't remember how that happened. I included both sources in the archive, though.

This is the last of the "On An Island" radio shows that I have... I've still got about 50 or so other Pink Floyd radio shows to plow through... Most of what is to follow will be lossless from original promo CDs and things...

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

2 comments:

JAJBlog said...

You are a "rel" UFO Dr Forrester !!! I am very curious to see what will be your next posts. Up to now, I didn't pay so much attention to this kind of material and you open my eyes and ears towards new directions. Thanks a lot.

Dr. Forrester said...

I love a good documentary, because they're always a bit different. Who wants *another* tape from the Momentary Lapse tour when you've already got 5 or so ? B-)

I'm glad that I have been able to help encourage your behaviour!