Friday, June 4, 2010

PF - 1967 - Underground Scene Special



By special arrangement with the nice folks over at Harvested, I am delighted to be able to share this documentary with you nice folks... Previously, this has been traded only on VCD format. This DVD version was taken from a (slightly) superior source. I wish, I wish there were a better copy of this floating around out there... If anyone has one, please get in touch!! In the meantime, until the BBC open their vaults, please enjoy this slice of London Hippie Weirdness!

3 comments:

Jazzjet said...

Thanks very much for this one. Very nostalgic to someone who was around at the time.

Tomas said...

Dear Dr. Forrester,

thank you very much for this one. I downloaded it and compared with the same document presented on DVD Syd - Ultimate Collection (uploaded by Tomi here:

http://just-add-cones.blogspot.com/2009/12/syd-ultimate-collection-revb-added-dope.html )

I don't know if this one was sourced from VCD but in my opinion it's in far better quality (though it would need some restoration) then the dvd you uploaded.

Tomas

Unknown said...

Quality is Crap..
My Complete Version (incl. Intro with The Beatles In Cavern!) much better!!!

Hallucalation (Eugene)