Wednesday, February 18, 2009

French TV 1968-1969


A stunning treasure trove of "Early Floyd" TV appearances. It is very unlikely that such a compelling, wholly unique series of films will ever surface again. In-freaking-credible!

Each of the DVDs that I am posting has an .md5 file bundled with it that will verify your .vob files. However, I have had requests in the past for .md5 files for the .rar files. I neglected to provide such a file for the Doug's Tape set below. Therefore, I have bundled it here.

2 comments:

Tomi said...

welcome back forrester :) a few weeks ago i tried hard to download this from torrents, 6days spent to download it but this is really WORTH to see!

Anonymous said...

Hi
Well I'll add that this is amazing. I have it already and YOU MUST get it too. What Forrester says is TOTALLY CORRECT and in fact should be SHOUTED OUT - This is SUPERB! GET IT NOW! and thank him later.
Enjoy. StuArt ;-)